How to put on a face mask:
1. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
2. Remove mask from the package and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
3. Determine which side of the mask is the front. The side of the mask displaying our Henry logo is the front and should face away from you.
4. Hold the mask by the ear loops.
5. Place a loop around each ear.
6. Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
How to remove a face mask:
1. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask. Avoid touching the front of the mask. The front of the mask is contaminated. Only touch the ear loops/ties/band.
2. Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask.
3. Hand wash/Dry and Re-use.
Note: This product is intended for general, non-medical, purposes. It is not intended for use by health care professionals or for use in a health care facility or environment.
During disease outbreaks, face masks alone will not prevent exposure. Consult the recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for tips on how to avoid person-to-person contact, practice social distancing, avoid touching the eyes, nose, and mouth, cover coughs and sneezes with tissue or the inside of the elbow, and frequently and thoroughly wash hands for at least 20 seconds.